The surgery is open Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 6.30 pm.
During the course of the year the surgery may be closed on certain afternoons for protected time for learning events for staff to attend for training. When the surgery is closed out of hours (OOH) services are available by contacting the ‘111‘ service.
Call 111 if you need medical advice when the surgery is closed.
The NHS 111 service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to respond to health care needs when the surgery is closed:
• When you need medical help fast, but it’s not a 999 emergency
• When you don’t know who to call for medical help or you don’t have a GP to call
• When you think you need to go to A&E or another emergency care service, or
• When you require health information or reassurance about what to do next
Calls to NHS 111 are free and are handled by a team of highly trained call advisors, supported, by experienced doctors and nurses who use a database of all health care services available to people in Hull.
There is an NHS walk-in centre in Hull where you can obtain primary care services.
- The NHS Walk-in Centre is at the Wilberforce Health Centre – 6-10 Story Street, Hull, HU1 3SE
Opening hours are 8:00 am to 8:00pm Monday to Friday (last patient 7:30pm) – The centre is open at weekends please ring for availability Tel No: (01482) 335180
Minor illnesses – Pharmacy Scheme
Local pharmacies can also help you with minor illnesses under the Minor Ailments Scheme please contact your pharmacy for details.
Minor Injury Units
Minor injury services are also available, please look under the minor injuries section on the Health Information of the website for full details.