Use your minor injuries units if you need medical treatment or advice which does not need a visit to A&E or a medical appointment. Centres can treat the following conditions:
- Ankle Hand, Wrist, Knee and Elbow injuries;
- Animal & Insect bites & Stings, Burns & Scalds;
- Cuts including those that need stiches;
- Eye complaints including scatches or removal of foreign bodies;
- Minor Head injuries;
- Removal of superficial splinters or foreign bodies.
Urgent Care Centre
Bransholme Health Centre
Hull, HU7 4DW
Tel. No: (01482) 344665
Opening Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week including bank holidays
There is also a Minor Injuires Centre at the East Riding Community Hospital, Swinemoor Lane, Beverley, Hu17 0FA Tel No: 01482 886600 Opening Hours: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm weekends.
Other centres are at Hornsea Cottage Hospital – Tel No: 01964 533146, Withernsea Hospital Tel No: 01964 614666 and Alfred Bean Hospital, Driffield Tel. No: 01377 208733.