The surgery building is purpose built with access to all facilities and consulting rooms at ground floor level. Facilties include:
- Patient reception and waiting area;
- Access for wheelchair users;
- Disabled toilet and parking facility;
- Pram park and baby changing facility;
- Display screen for patient information;
- Oxygen and Defibrillator equipment;
- Car parking for patients and visitors – spaces are limited;
- Cycle park;
- Translation services are available on request
- Hearing loop facility.
At the surgery there are number of patient and health promotion leaflets to help patients and promote self care and wellbeing. There is also information relating to other NHS services. If there is anything we can help you with, please ask at the reception or telephone the surgery on Hull (01482) 814121.